This policy covers how we treat personal information collected and received through the Site. Personal information includes information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage.
It is not necessary to register or create any account with us in order to use all of the features and services available through this Site. However, if you wish to receive our newsletters or otherwise be added to any mailing lists, you must complete a registration form. On this form, we ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address and phone number, as well as certain demographic information about you and your household.
We store collected information through server log files and/or clear gifs to create user profiles. A user profile is stored information about an individual user that details his or her viewing preferences. Consequently, collected information is tied to the user’s personally identifiable information to provide information and improve the content of the Site for the user.
We will use information provided by you upon registration for our mailing lists in order to send you those newsletters and other mailings for which you have expressed interest. We may use personal information to communicate with you about other services described on or made available through the Site for which you have expressed interest. We also may use personal information to personalize services and customize advertising for you.
We use aggregated information that is not traceable specifically to any individual user in order to evaluate users’ preferences, improve the Site (including the services and content available through the Site and the layout and organization of the Site) and facilitate reporting of Internet usage. User profiles may be used to tailor a user’s visit to the Site and to direct pertinent information to them.
Sharing of Information
We do not rent, sell or share information about you with unaffiliated companies or other people, except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- Site Developer: Personal information may be shared with the Site developer for the sole purposes of developing, hosting, managing, operating and supporting the Site.
- Aggregate Information: We may share aggregated demographic information with partners, affiliates and with potential community sponsors. This aggregate information is not linked or traceable to any personally identifiable information about any individual user.
- Legal Disclosures: We reserve the right to disclose personal information in order to comply with a court order, subpoena or other legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Investigation of Illegal Activities: It may be necessary for us to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- Business Transitions: In the event of a business transition involving South Quincy Residential Developers, Inc., such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of assets, users’ personal information may be part of the assets transferred. Users will be notified via prominent notice on the Site prior to a change of ownership or control of their personal information.
Surveys, Contests or Polls
From time-to-time, we may request additional information via surveys, contests, or polls. Participation in these surveys, contests and polls is completely voluntary; therefore you have a choice about whether or not to participate in the survey, contest or poll and to disclose this information. The requested information will typically include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be used and may be shared with the contest or survey sponsors to notify the winners and award prizes. Anonymous survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Site. If we use an intermediary to conduct any surveys or polls, the intermediary will not be permitted to use your personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes other than the conduct of the survey or poll. Except as otherwise stated in this paragraph, any personally identifiable information you provide in the course of participating in a survey, contest or poll will not be not shared with third parties without your prior authorization.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure that the storage of your personal information is secure. We limit access to personal information about you to our employees and agents who we believe reasonably need to have that information in order to develop, host, manage, operate and support the Site.
Correcting/Updating/Deleting/Deactivating Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as phone, email or postal address), you no longer desire to receive any newsletters or other mailings from us or you would like to have all of your contact information removed from our database, please contact us at Connie@centregrp.com.
Notification of Changes
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this policy, please contact us at:
South Quincy Residential Developers, Inc.
7100 E. Belleview Ave. #310
Greenwood Village, Co. 80111
Attn: Web Site Administrator